Tiamat strādā
TIAMAT's Johan Edlund has addressed the current state of the band, and it's good news.

"Lots of people are asking us what we're up to and when they can expect a new TIAMAT album or at least a LUCYFIRE album... The answer to you all is: soon!

Honestly, we're working on new TIAMAT songs at the moment and the plan is to have a three or four song demo ready within the next couple of weeks. With this demo we're gonna try to fool some cash off a record company and then we're pretty much set for recording a new album! I'd hate myself if we wouldn't at least start recording the damn thing this year! The release date we'll have to leave to the sharks!

I've got some new LUCYFIRE songs written aswell. Anybody wanna release the disaster, let me know (aka send me a check)!!!

Yep, we are alive! If you still doubt us, get your ass over to Ukraine the 13th of August and we'll prove it!"
Komentāri sakārtoti pēc to ievadīšanas datuma
un vēl interesanta ziņa

TIAMAT frontman Johan Edlund was the victim of a bizarre assault. Here's his observerations on this strange incident.

"Last night I was enjoying a few cocktails together with my girlfriend and a friend from Russia. When I walked home alone around three o'clock in the morning, I passed a little band of very young kittens. Two of them were black and there was a very cute white one with brown and grey spots. I'd guess they were about ten weeks old and I wanted to take them home but they were too afraid to get close to. The night was very hot and the city is quite empty now that the students have went back to the homes of their parents for holidays or just went out to the beaches down south. I sat on a fence watching the cats and I was too awake to stress back home and the streets were dead and mine and it was really such a wonderful night and the moon was full and golden brown.

All of a sudden a car stopped in front of me and two men of my own (ripe) age stepped out. One of them stayed by the car but the second guy shouted something at me which I couldn't understand. He walked up to me and pushed me on my shoulder while repeating his words which were all Greek to me. Then everything happened very fast. I pushed him and then there's hitting, pulling and pushing and rumbling, probably for less that half a minute and then I felt a much harder hit against my face as if hit by something more than a bare fist and I tried to get out of it while making sure my camera was still with me. The camera bag was destroyed, my shirt was shredded with a bit of blood on it, most of it from my own fists. I went to my girlfriend's place to put ice on my swollen head and face and especially on my destroyed hands. Betadine on the wounds, vodka shots for my nerves. Slept on the sofa and woke up with pain in every limb of my beaten up body.

I still don't know what the guys wanted from me. Hopefully the guy I was fighting hurts even more than me today! I feel quite ashamed today, though I have no reason to. For a short moment I felt as if they knew me and this was kinda planned, but I don't know... Maybe that's just paranoid. Maybe it was just the heat of the situation and if they really wanted to fuck with me, the second guy would have helped his friend when I was hitting back. Damn, some idiots just fucking deserve to be shot! What's the fun of attacking a lonely drunken man watching kittens in the street??? They didn't even film it, dammit!!!"
Pievienot komentāru
Komentārus rakstīt var tikai reģistrēti lietotāji tapēc ielogojies vai reģistrējies!
Aktuāli
Forums
Online [0]
Pieslēgties
Meklētājs
Jubilāri
daemon_dawn (16 gadi)
Skuja (11 gadi)
Viskas