DAMMERUNG -Ukrainian Black Met
DAMMERUNG (Ukraine) just finished their new album "Black Arrows Of Hatred".
You can download some songs (links below) in mp3.
We'll appreciate ALL who posted SOME OPINION regarding our music. THANX A LOT.

Воля
utm.in.ua/mp3.php?go=getit&mi...

The Guardian

Hand Of Doom

The Last Journey

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...

dammerungband.narod.ru

Komentāri sakārtoti pēc to ievadīšanas datuma
tas pats, kas iepiiekš...
Please, write on ENGLISH or RUSSIAN. Thanks.
da labi, tagad būs jāraksta krieviski vai angliski? Ņifiga, my friend.
Nu ja gribi lai biedrs Bomber saprot, ko tu domā par viņa muzīku, acīmredzot citu iespēju nav. Ja nu vienīgi vēl ukrainiski var provēt.
slikts vecā Rotting Christ pakaļdarinājums...
es noteikti noklausīšos tos empētrīs, bet ne tagad...
un ja ir vecā rotting christ pakaļdarinājums, tad varbut ka man patiks. nu ja taka Non Serviam, tad noteikti patiks
HAILS Latvia!!!!

If somebody can translate all topics??? Спасибо за "понимание" писать на ENGLISH or RUSSIAN. Sorry, but I cannot understand Latvian language...
The only reply dealing with your music was

Edenbeast, 5. augustā, plkst. 19:35 [Profils] [Link]
slikts vecā Rotting Christ pakaļdarinājums...

which means something like "a weak attempt to sound like old Rotting Christ"....
Well, for me this sounds good, though I am not a big fan of "such type" of black metal, but anyways I kinda liked this one. First of all I liked that music is very melodic, not very complicated, mostly middtempo, but in all ways - dark, little epic, especialy in the leads and in frontal harmonies. Themes are interesting, songs are not too long, which is good, as there are many bands in this music genre which use to come up with the same choruses all over again to make a song to be 7 or 8 minutes long, what makes it boring, so, good att this is not the case with Dammerung. Though good music I don't like the drum sound, for my opinion the cymbals are little too mych down and the toms sound too much in front and like they've been programmed in PC, not played by Grom himself (well, that's my drummers opinion). Anyways - good job, keep it up with those good lead melodies.
Balrogh, Thanx a lot for your message and comments regarding our music...

Edenbeast, ROTTING CHRIST !!!! ::))) - you jokeing .. as for me NOTHING related between melodic black of DAMMERUNG and RC in common.
Pievienot komentāru
Komentārus rakstīt var tikai reģistrēti lietotāji tapēc ielogojies vai reģistrējies!
Aktuāli
Forums
Online [0]
Pieslēgties
Meklētājs
Jubilāri
MEDIEVAL (19 gadi)
Sedmenc (15 gadi)
Racējs (1 gadiņš)
Viskas