R.I.P. Witchhunter
Chris Witchhunter died last Night

Dear Friends,

i want to inform you that Chris Witchhunter died last Night. A few hours ago we received a message from Witchhunters Mom that Chris is dead. We are shocked and stunned this time but we want to tell all Sodom Fans that one of the founding Members of Sodom gone forever.
At first we thought that this is not true but by the tears of Chris Mom… it´s true!

Please spread the message!

R.I.P Chris!

Best Wishes Tommy

www.sodomized.info/html_eng/home.html...
Komentāri sakārtoti pēc to ievadīšanas datuma
R.I.P....
R.I.P.
Veterāniem derīguma termiņš iet uz beigām... heh...
Schnier no Destruction saka, ka

"Indeed this is sad news. Chris Witchhunter died cause his liver gave up. I'm shocked but I knew he' s is on a bad trip. The last time I saw him he was in really bad shape.

Let's appreciate his years with Sodom and his friendly personality. He never came over the Sodom split but we all know why he could not follow the band anymore. A vicious circle and a tragedy! I 've lost an old friend,

I'm shocked and I will keep him in my mind as a funny person. He had bad luck and never recoverd.

REST IN PEACE CHRIS! The metalheads will always remember you! I will never forget our tour in 86 and all the shows we did hang out together!

Take it easy brother!"

Tā jau arī bija domājams.
Schmier, nevis Schnier, sorry
brīnums, ka Lemmijam ar aknām viss ok! ptu ptu ptu *pārspļauj trīs reiz pār plecu
mortuis de maritas
Njā, 10.gadus SODOMā norukāt - ne katras aknas to var izturēt ...

R.I.P.
Pievienot komentāru
Komentārus rakstīt var tikai reģistrēti lietotāji tapēc ielogojies vai reģistrējies!
Aktuāli
Forums
Online [0]
Pieslēgties
Meklētājs
Jubilāri
M (jauniņais)
Viskas