COLLIDE "All That Oppress&q
COLLIDE debijas albuma "All That Oppress" recenzija no www.ferrum.lt/english/article.php...

Review: COLLIDE “All That Oppress” – is the Life Oppressing us?

It is not only beer and grind that Latvians love. I found out this when received a promo version of the new COLLIDE album “All That Oppress”. The disc was kindly provided by our neighbours when I met a lot of them in the festival Kilkim Žaibu. Well, I “fed” it to my CD player immediately but it was not enough for the “guttler”. So I listened to the album at least five times. Now it’s time for the review.

Here we have an affair with thrashers, although they added a lot of death metal spices to the vat of old but live sound and also put a number of technical, pleasant guitar riffs. I guess vocals are among the strongest sides of COLLIDE sound. The devastating throat of Sandis ranges from voice of SIX FEET UNDER to KREATOR and from OBITUARY to VADER frontmen. Music is different, each track is original and well memorable. The best point, I suppose, is that COLLIDE should be interesting to metalheads who enjoy various metal styles.

My favorite songs are “Another Man”, “Dogma”, “Out Of Control” and “Thread Of Life”. Those are strong and well-composed. The instrumental song is also okay, even though it sounds lyrically and seems to be strange in the general context of the album. The last track is apparently dedicated to everyone depressed by this f****n life. You better don’t care about things that are not worth of your attention...

All in all “All That Oppress” is an intense, furious, savage and interesting album definitely deserving of your attention. So “collide” with the release and value it yourselves. It is a matter of one’s taste, and every estimation is “flavoured” in one’s own way.

Rating: 8/10

COLLIDE „All That Oppress“
© “Trepanation Squad”, 2008

Time 26:28

1. Declaration Of War
2. Another Man
3. Pull The Trigger
4. Dogma
5. Instrumental
6. Out Of Control
7. Go Insane
8. Thread Of Life
9. Dead-Alive
10. I Don’t Care
Komentāri sakārtoti pēc to ievadīšanas datuma
pirmā dzirdēšana ka viņiem albūms

Kapēc nav prezentācijas?
miris-dzīvs
prezentācija tak bija
Ir labs. Diezgan veiksmīgi izdevies izlavierēt pa šauro taku, kur vienā pusē var iegāzties retro thrash grāvī (kā visas tās hvz cik grupas, ka s kopē Kreator vai Slayer), un otrā pusē baisais groove, -core utt bezdibenis. Vokāls slāna. Vienīgi, ka dikti īss tas albums.
Sociālproblēmmetāls again :(
Jo vairāk klausos, jo vairāk spārda. Un Sandis mauc pat vēl labāk nekā Brute Chant. Soliņus gan man gribētos vairāk ...

P.S. "It is not only beer and grind that Latvians love"

Par alu skaidrs, bet kāda vella pēc te Grainds minēts ?
Skatīt šeit: www.ferrum.lt/english/article.php...

"Latvians seem to enjoy beer and ...grind! That was what I found out when I visited “Baltic Bizarre Fest” in Riga: two local acts sounded true and nasty grind style. However, in fact, the present review will be not about the event. Here I’ll make efforts to introduce the Latvian grinders SEBORRHEA and their ugly creation “Different Segments of Human Life”."
Nu skaidrs. Tā fotogrāfe nesliktu recenziju uzrakstījusi. Šis ripulis man ar ar katru reizi ar vien labāk patīk. Tā kā to pašu varu teikt arī par Flaying, tad var teikt ka Estrika skola :D (turklāt visi trīs albumi <30min)
Toč kaut kas ar PR klibo. Ar biju palaidis garām, ka plate iznākusi.
labu laiku atpakalj iepirkts kopaa ar Sborrheas un Disease no randoms mjuuzik veikal.
pr smagi pieklibo.
WTF ir PR ?

A kāds tas Disease ? Pēc končos dzirdētā bail pat iedomāties ...
tas vecais veel,bezbalss.
labi nodragaats instrumental violin metal.
layouts gan nav tik labs, kaa Coliidam/
lajauts abiem trepanaacujas diskiem ir labs.
Njā! Korps, cepuri nost!!! Visu cieņu!
Pievienot komentāru
Komentārus rakstīt var tikai reģistrēti lietotāji tapēc ielogojies vai reģistrējies!
Aktuāli
Forums
Online [0]
Pieslēgties
Meklētājs
Jubilāri
MEDIEVAL (19 gadi)
Sedmenc (15 gadi)
Racējs (1 gadiņš)
Viskas