ENGLISH
I made up this colorful, crunchy salad on the spur of the moment since I had some organic carrots and half a can of black beans in the fridge and a friend coming over for lunch on a day when I had no time to shop.
Komentāri sakārtoti pēc to ievadīšanas datuma
sou? jaaiztulko?
ta varetu but ta flash multene par to salatpirkstu vai ?
pirmaa doma bi par salad fingers, kad shito izlasiiju, bet nju shai teemai jaabuut kaadai jeegai...
END DOLPHIN SLAUGHTERING IN JAPAN

Cruelty toward animals is so awful, it's hard to even think about. But right now, we need your signature on a petition to save dolphins from slaughter. Fishing boats are now putting to sea to herd pods of bottlenose dolphins, Risso's Dolphins, pilot whales and other species into bays where they will be slaughtered for meat or taken into a lifetime of captivity. Twenty thousand dolphins and small whales will die this year and every year until this crime against nature is stopped.
green peace!!
blablalba...
kinda i remebered my ultimate phanatsies... bla bla bla. gaylord!
THE NATIONAL BOTANICAL GARDEN

Miera iela 1,
Salaspils, LV-2169
Tel/Fax +371 29 45460
E-mail: sekretare@nbd.apollo.lv
www.nbd.gov.lv

(...)

According to the evaluation of collections performed in 2003, in total 138 collctions with more than 15 000 plant taxa, including species, sub-species, varieties and forms have been scientifically documented, together forming one of the largest living plant collections in the Northern Europe. Dendrological collections of European importance are conifers (777 taxa), Crataegus (280 taxa), Salix (260 taxa), Populus (171 taxa). Outdoor ornamental collections of World importance are Allium (3150 taxa) and Juno (55 taxa), of European importance - Astilbe (135 taxa). Several indoor ornamental collections have Baltic level of importance, including cactuses (400 taxa), succulents (300 taxa), and chrysanthemum (146 taxa).
Prieks par mūsu Zinātni!
ENGRISH
Betii arraa kad nerunaa l;atviski, neraksta laviski....nost ar sveshkjermenjiem.....>:(
:DD
Pievienot komentāru
Komentārus rakstīt var tikai reģistrēti lietotāji tapēc ielogojies vai reģistrējies!
Aktuāli
Forums
Online [1]
WrongTale
Pieslēgties
Meklētājs
Jubilāri
MEDIEVAL (19 gadi)
Sedmenc (15 gadi)
Racējs (1 gadiņš)
Viskas