www.xxx.666
Yeah, I went to the jym yesterday and had an amazing time... :)
I actually decided to act as if I'm just a lady who wants to take jym lessons... So I paid (the first time in my life) and I got this trainer... Mmm, I loved the way he helped me, touched me... He was so very hot!!! Such great big muscles and those powerful hands... Mmm, I couldnt stop paying attention to him! I wanted him so badly! :)
So now, let's see, how it's going to work out.... as I'm planning to go there and train every day! :) And, of course, I will have him to help me....... ;)
Komentāri sakārtoti pēc to ievadīšanas datuma
So now..... I spent the whole weekend with my man!!! Mmm, he's so great!!!
We were at his place and I have to say - he is totally rich (I like that in a person!)... Totally!!!
His house was so big, the furniture, the garden, the paintings... everything was so expensive and so really very nice!! I loved it!!! :)

So, you know, I had this plan to tie me up... and I told him about this. He was absolutelly thrilled!!
And we did, he tied me with a rope to his bed, blindfolded me with a scarf so that I couldnt do anything, just nothing (an amazing feeling, I tell You!!)...

So and then he licked every corner of me, I couldnt move, so he moved towards me so that I could suck his dick... mmm, such a feeling, especially, when you dont see what you're doing!! Mmm, just perfect, I tell you!! :)

And he fucked me... slowly, then faster, then I gave hima blow job again... mmm, and that night didnt last.... Good Lord, that was really something!! I am not going to stop doing this!!! :)
hello!! I just came from school and I had to talk to my principal again! When will he leave me alone??? I cant stand this anymore! So now... sorry for being this angry, really, Im never like that! So dont You pay attention to that, ok? ;)

actually Im designing a new outfit right now, I can show U where did I get my inspiration. I just saw this and couldnt resist it. That's real cute, ha? I already have boots like that, right now just have to make this jacket and the shorts!

oh, I wanted to talk about one thing.. I have noticed that when Im walking down the street, all these guys are staring at me, I dont understand, why is that? Is something wrong? Strange actually... but well, I hope nothings wrong.. ;)

Mmmmm... today our teacher started to talk about sex, I blushed immediately and all the other pupils started to laugh, so embarrasing!!! :( I didnt know what to do really.... But well, sex sounded like something interesting, how do U think? Is there anyone who could tell me more about it? Or teach me as my personal teacher???
wahata barkus.....
Oh, God, I just cant stand this anymore!!!!
That cowboy is so perfect, I just ADORE him!!! I cant... I really cant stop looking at him, at his powerful muscles, arms... see him get on the horse's back.... riding with it!! Oh, getting chills!!! I must... I MUST get him!!! I know, he is the one for me!!

As we have to work together, we can spend a lot of time in each others company. So we talk quite often (but it totally is difficult to talk as I adore him and it's difficult for me to open my mouth!)... and it's just great!!! Once he even touched me with his powerful, strong hands (but it happened just, there was no purpose for him touching me) on my back... mmmm....
I could rape him in that same old second!! Days are going by, but I still cant get him! I see that he likes me... but I am shy and cant show him much of my feelings... And he, well, I dont know, why he is not expressing his feelings (that is, if he has some).....

Oh, God, I want him so badly!!!! I want him to be on me, take my wet panties off and come in me..... We could make love, have sex, fuck... whatever, I just want him!!! :)
This is the stuff I am SO INTERESTED IN!!! Actually, Im overwhelmed with this thing!! I absolutely adore Dan Brown's "Da Vinci Code" and I have started examining his paintings, especially the most discutable one - "The Last Supper"
And I have lots of things to say about this... :)
I suggest You to watch this movie "Cracking down the Da Vinci Code"... I recently saw it and got confused more than ever... I knew Da Vinci was a turrific painter, but so mysterious!!! Take a look at this painting.... Dont You see something weird?
First of all - take a look at that man next to Jesus! That is not a man, that is truly a woman!!! That is Maria Magdalena! And the stuff that she's wearing blue with red and Jesus - red with blue, and another thing - this letter M, which appears they are making, tells us, that they were lovers!!
(M stands for lovers or Marriage).. Another thing... See the man on the right from Jesus? He is pointing his finger up, this symbolises that this St.John notices him "I hate You!" And take a look at the man on the left.. He actually is holding a knife in his hand.. Why does he need that?
And at the man on the left from Maria Magdalena... Showing his hand under Maria's neck, it means that he despises her... So now... So many things in one picture... What is actually under all this, what do christians hide actually??? Thats what Im interested in and trying to find! If You have any interesting opinions, just let me know......................... ;) ok? :)

Oh, Good Lord, right now I trully have to find a rest... Examining this painting really takes time.. and I need someone to help me realx..... Mmmm, is there anyone? ;)
Stunning, absolutely!!
This party was just amazing! I didnt have any ideas what to wear so I decided to put on something skimpy an sexy.... so I found this mini skirt and a sexy bra! A complect in pink colour.... the bra was with some glitters, but my skirt had several white sewings so that they could shine in
this blue-light!!

I guess I looked amazing as all the guys (and girls!!) were looking at me just like puppies at a tasty bone..... It made me feel more confident, I was flattered, but that was it.. I needed someone I could get. And I noticed one guy... He was standing in an "I dont care" position, girls were staring at him, some tried to talk to him, and one is sure - they all wanted to have sex with him, just like I did!

You should see him! An Ashton Kutcher smile, Sylvester Stallone's body, perfect hair, ideal blue eyes... Just a perfect man!! And the thing I liked in him was that he actually didnt even care about these looks around him, staring at him. And it made him even more beautiful!

But I had to get him, I just HAD TO! No doubt about it...... It was difficult as he actually didnt pay attention to me (at least I thought he didnt). I thought if maybe he was gay? But no, he couldnt be... whatever actually, I just wanted him!

At that time I also noticed a sexy brown-hair chick, wearing nothing but a sexual fluffy white coat, staring at me... She was wearing black stripper-boots, those ones with high-heels (I absolutely adore them!) I dont think she was a lesbian, I guess she was just the way I am - a bisexual who loves to try new things over and over again...... Aaaandd.... Well, I had a plan in my head, I really was in a mood for three-some, what an amazing night it would be if I could get the sexy chick and the awsome creature by the bar!!

So........ My plan was something special! I started to pay attention to that girl, we didnt talk much, but we understood each other, and it turned out, that she had had the same old idea about making this night a three-some with my "Ashton Kutcher smile" guy...

So, we started making out... We danced, in the middle of the dancefloor, You should have seen this totally outstanding, sexy dance!!! I noticed these jealous sights from all the girls (they just couldnt stop staring at us) and sights from guys all over saying "We want to fuck you two!!"... But we acted as if we didnt care........ and it worked! The Perfect guy started to pay attention to us.... In fact, he came to us and we danced....... all night long..... He didnt say much, but the stuff he said, well, it meant everything: "I havent seen anything as sexy as you two... are you both ready for a three-some? If so, Ill take you somewhere and trust me - this is going to be the night you'll never forget!!!"...................

That was it..... At that moment we were ready, totally ready (I even noticed something tingling and becoming wetter down there...........)............

Wanna hear the rest of this????? Wait a little bit... If You are ready for the continuation, just let me know... Maybe I will tell You what happened next....... Or maybe I will keep this a secret!!!??
Actually Im willing to hear - what do You think, what happened next? Any ideas? ;) And yes... the story is going to be continued.................... just wait.........
So now.... Yesterady I had to work in a totally rich family's garden, it was outsanding!! Perfect!!
A garden, I've always fantasised about - ideal!! :)
I watered all these amazingly colourful flowers, but then I was weeding and planting some new plants... And, well, You wont believe me what I actually did!
While I was weeding in the garden, something down there became wet, I didnt understand - how could this happen??? I guess amazing colours turn me on!! Or maybe it was the tool I was working with? I don't know, but I just had to touch myself..... so I did....
I started touching myself with my left hand.... I did it faster and faster, I couldnt resist myself, it was so amazing!! And then I thought - maybe I could use something to turn me on more???
So I took my mattock, turned it over to use the wooden stick and put it near my pussy....... It entered in me..... mmm, amazing feeling!!!
Today to our vet clinic one man took his dog... It was St.Bernard, mmmm, love those dogs!! They are so powerful, so strong, and that hair....... Actually, dogs turn me on badly!!! :)
We had to give him some medicin as there was something wrong with him, well.... When I touched him, I couldnt stop, I wanted to be close to him, mmm.... I've always been curious, how is it when a dog fucks a man???? Mmmm, does anyone know this????
Kam tagad viegli...
Aaargghhh, yeah!!!! Totally crazy...... I just went to that swinger-sadomaso-club (there is actually one like that), I was looking for it for a long time till I found it! You wont believe it, what remarkable things are there - starting from crazy couples and singles also, ending with cruel stuff, terrifying movies and leather costumes!!! You have to pay some money and start enjoying this!!!!!
I actually met a person, a woman - totally like me!!! She actually said that once she read my posts and decided to join my fantasies!! This evening she is really going to come to my place to start doing something - mm.... I cant wait to get cruel on her!!!!!!!!!! Goooosh, this is the night Ive been waiting for such a long time!!
You want to see us in action???
Mmm, so now........ Anyone in a mood for Kamasutra sex???? Someone actually sent me a pic of a kamasutra pose.... Wanna see it???
This is my friend's painting, drawn in 2002... I totally love it - so artistic, so natural and the colours are amazing... :P
Maybe someone of You have poses in their minds we could try??? Or pictures I could see and find my inspiration??? Just send me them!! :))
Someone actually called me a bitch - can You believe this???
Maybe I trully deserved it...... Well, Ill tell You, what happened......
There was this hardcore-party going on in one club, so I went there, actually I was alone in there, didnt want to take anyone with me (I sometimes do that, its completely enough for me with myself!)!!! So now, and I started dancing, moving towards the deck..... And I noticed one couple, I didnt care about the girl, but the guy was just awsome!! I had to get him!! :)
And I did...... I took him to the WC where we fucked.... I actually raped him - took his clothes off, and started to show him how much I want him...... I sucked his dick, I did everything, and he couldnt resist it! And he fucked me..... Oh, that was something, especially knowing that he is not alone and his girl is really looking for him somewhere inside the club................
We went out of the cabin together and there was this girl......... She called me a bitch, a slut and bla bla... I didnt care, I didnt care about the guy anymore also, I just walked out, but she suddenly spanked me.... she hit me!!! Oh, I was pissed off, and we started to fight! It ended up when this guard came in and threw both of us outside this club!
But that was funny...... She was with her clothes ripped off (I did this) and a scratched face, I had only some places that hurt, but nothing much... Well, then we split up and she cried loudly - "You, bitch, You're never gonna get away like this! Never!!" well... stange, to hear this, but I guess, I am a bitch??? Well..... who cares!!! :)
Oh, Im not normal.... I was surfing the net and noticed this picture...... where a woman has come in a bar and 4 men are raping her on a pool-table, while 20 men are just watching this..... I actually am feeling just like that woman, I guess..... I need someone to hit me, rape me or, whatever, I actually dont know, what is it.... but I need something! So that my mind would come back to me.... How can I do this? Can maybe anybody help me, no? Just please, tell me, what to do??? You can see what kind-a thoughts are in my mind...... Do U actually think, its normal????

Hiyah, meet me - Crust Bunny. I'm a crazy bi- chick with no limits and an incredible imagination when it comes to sexxx. I like wild games, biting and scratching, just as much as tender lovemaking on a bed of roses, it all depends on the partner :)) Since I am too chaotic to do a regular job, I've decided upon trying a camgirl's carreer. It seems like fun, I just wander if anyone will dare to chat with me, as I can be pretty sharp at times... well, as I said, it all depends on the kind of person... Are you the right one? Hmm, come dare me! :))
Have you ever seen cats making love??? :)
I guess you have... but I have not actually!! Last week I was in this wild-park, where You drive in with Your car and can look at all these wild animals. And I saw one lion in live chasing a lioness and afterwards making love with her, that was strange!!! Id love to try this... I could put on my cat-costume, the guy could wear black leather..... and we could act like blackleather cats, desperate and wantig to have sex.... badly...... :)

P.S. I even got a picture with this - isnt it just great?
The night owl Lilith, Babylonian goddess of hell and the underworld.

Lilith was another name for the Babylonian Semiramis, Isthar, Sin etc., etc. She was the goddess of the night and of darkness who hunted for the souls of men and women. Every nation on earth had its equivalent of this Satanic "mother" of god demon.

She was the SUBSTITUTE for the Son of God or JEHOVAH and the Jews offered ROUND cakes to this demonic queen of heaven who was also called Asteroth:
"The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger" (Jeremiah 7:18).

"Babylon hath been a golden cup in the LORD's hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are MAD" (Jeremiah 51:7).
"So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet colored beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

And upon her forehead was a name written,

" MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH "
(Revelation 17:3-5).
thats just gasses escaping...
es šodien abolus un bumbierus novācu.. baigi negribējās, bet kas jādara tas jādara... bumbieri bija 3 kastes un āboli 2.. vispār jau maz bet ko darīt.. tāpat es viņus needīšu...
atdo man !
Nē....
Skopulis^
preciizaak; suns uz aabolu kaudzes:)
es tev paprasīšu lai adod man savu cieto disku adosi??? ko a!!!
ble tu vinjus neriisi ko tad tu dariisi ? dirsaa baazisi ? blin vai tulinj man veel naudu paprasiisi... vo zhiids, ne ?
wo bļe aizej jebkurā abeļdārzā salasi.... un ja viņi nevienam nebūtu vajadzīgi tad es nemaz nelasītu...
naavi nefolkam.
darbavietas - straadniekiem !
Metālu - tautai!
alu uz kroga rekjina!
Sieg oder Tod!
baigi ātri laiks pagāja... bļin ko lai dara...
Viskiju arī!
bla, šitā uzrakstīt... es jau biju aizmirsusi. respekt nefolk \#/
Pievienot komentāru
Komentārus rakstīt var tikai reģistrēti lietotāji tapēc ielogojies vai reģistrējies!
Aktuāli
Forums
Online [1]
Skuja
Pieslēgties
Meklētājs
Jubilāri
daemon_dawn (16 gadi)
Skuja (11 gadi)
skru (9 gadi)
Viskas